Genetic testing may help target the right treatment for psoriasis
Along with your physician, you could participate in a study to see if a genetic test can be used to help select the most appropriate medication for you, resulting in improved response to your treatment.
Participating in this clinical study could help:
- Contribute to psoriasis research
- Improve the way your doctor selects medication
- Discover a personalized treatment option
For patients who are using or have recently tried any of these biologic medications
Am I eligible to join the Mind.Px™ clinical study?
You’re 18 years old and have been trying or have recently tried one of the biologic medications shown above
Your symptoms of psoriasis are not improving despite at least 6 weeks on the treatment you are receiving
You’re unable to tolerate or not seeing any improvement with your current biologic medication and have discontinued it
You will be assigned to a test or control group
- The test group's clinicians will receive the Mind.Px results in about 2 weeks and can use them to select a medication used during the study
- The control group's clinicians do not receive Mind.Px results before selecting a medication; however, participants still will receive their Mind.Px results at the end of the study
Participants will be asked to:
- Attend periodic clinic visits
- Receive a Mind.Px dermal patch for initial genetic test results, with no blood draw required
- Complete the duration of the study for approximately 16-weeks
Participants will receive:
- Financial compensation up to $650
- Medical screenings
Find a location near you and click the office for contact information:
© 2021 Mindera Corporation DBA Mindera Health. Mindera Health and Mind.Px are trademarks of Mindera Corporation. All other product names are trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.